- A short comment to the article below, reprinted from the Moslem (I presume) World View News Service [wvns]:
- In a book “Last sigh of Moor” published in 1995, the dark skinned Indoeuropean antireligious writer Salman Rushdie claims that according to Indian history books, first Jewish refugees, which in Antiquity have set their settlements in India, after Nabuchodonozor conquered their land in the 6th century BC, were… dark skinned, probably of NEGROIDAL RACE. (Remember that Moses had wife from the Medianite tribe, from the country of volcanos, which corresponds to Ethiopia of today.)
- According to Salman Rushdie the second wave of Jewish emigration to India, after the destruction of Israel by Romans in 1-2nd century, consisted of WHITE JEWS. The third wave of Jewish emigration to India, which occured after 1482, when Queen Izabelle have thrown Jews out of Spain, arrived and settled at Cochin peninsula in Southern India, where was the capital of organized by vice-King Vasco da Gama Portuguese colony. According to the late 19 century Larousse Encyclopedia, Jews from the tropical Conchin were the most dark skinned Jews known at that time. Salman Rushdie claims that nearly all Jews from Conchin emigrated to Israel in the second half of 20 century.
- M.G. Anti-Semitism
- From: Iraq@yahoogroups.com
- Zionist organisations are becoming increasingly dependent upon the charge of “anti-Semitism” as a political weapon. Anti-Semitism has a very precise definition. It refers to remarks or acts targeting the ethnic group termed Semites, which comprises both Jews and Arabs. The Hebrew Encyclopedia defines anti- Semitism as all manifestations of hatred and racism directed against Semites. The Fact is that anti-Semitism also comprises all manifestations of hatred and racism directed against all Arabs. Zionist media and political forces have warped this definition in several ways.
- They have manipulated the concept of Semitic ethnicity so as to apply to Jews alone, thereby enabling them to level the allegation of anti-Semitism against the Arabs in spite of the fact that they constitute the majority of the Semitic peoples. In addition, they have stretched the definition of anti-Semitism to include any criticism of Israel and Israeli policy. Now anyone who speaks out against the aggression and inhumane practices practiced by Israel risks being branded “anti-Semitic”. Thus the label “anti-Semitic” has acquired enormous deterrent power and is used regually by Zionists.
- Now confident in having monopolised the field as Semites, so as to hurl “anti-Semite” at all and sundry who criticise Israel, Zionist leaders can spews the most atrocious racist abuse against others. It’s the pot calling the kettle black. “Jews” have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible. Jewish historian scholars have established that at least 90% of all Jews come from a Turkish-Mongol mix of people and are largely sourced from the Khazar Kingdom. These “Jews” have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.
- The Jewish scholar Arthur Koestler provided overwhelming evidence, for the above in his famous 1976 work, “THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE – THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE” showing, “that in the 8th century, Khazaria which was greatly made-up of the Turkish-Mongol mixed people known as Khazars, converted to their national religion of Judaism which was based on the Babylonian Talmud.
- These same people then migrated to eastern Europe, especially to Hungary and Poland, taking their Babylonian religion with them. “The Khazar origin of the numerically and socially dominant element in the Jewish population of Hungary during the Middle Ages is thus relatively well documented.” Page 144. “As already mentioned, the trade in fox and sable furs, which had been flourishing in Khazaria, became another virtual Jewish monopoly in Poland. (Page 157 )
- Benjamin Freedman, another Jewish researcher, wrote his famous treatise FACTS ARE FACTS in 1954. Freedman quotes from many historical sources and shows that the vast majority of Jews derive from the Turkish-Mongol mixed people of the Khazar Kingdom of the 2nd to 10th centuries, NOT from Biblical Israelite stock.
- The facts are so clear as to the non-Israelite, racially-mixed origin of the modern day, Jews that the following appeared as a subheading to Freedman’s book. “The historic facts revealed here for the first time provide incontestable evidence that their continued suppression will prove inimical to the security of the nation, the peace of the world, the welfare of humanity, and the progress of civilisation.”
- Indeed, those words have proven to be quite prophetic as we witness the increasing terrorism and violence sparked by the continued blind of Zionist christians and U.S. unilateral aid to the Khazarian-Israelis. Relatively recent genetic studies corroborate the historical facts that the Jews are of partly Turkish origin. An article a out of the “Ha’Aretz” Jewish newspaper form Nov. 22, 2001 was entitled, “Study finds close genetic connection between Jews, Kurds.” The article opened, by saying, “The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds, according to results of a new study at, the Hebrew University.
- Scientists who participated in the research said findings seem to indicate both peoples had common ancestors who lived in the northern half of the Fertile Crescent, where Northern Iraq and Turkey are today. Some of them, it assumed, wandered south and settled on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean.” (Abraham) The article goes on to state, “The study’s findings are published in the current issue of The American Journal of Human Genetics.
- The researcher’s used the DNA of 1,847 Jewish men of Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Kurdish descent, Muslims and Christians of Kurdish, Turkish and Armenian descent, various Arab populations, & Russians, Poles and residents of belarus.” Additionally, it has been known for many years that a large proportion of Jews have oriental admixture in their ancestry. So Mongol infusion is also a probable part of their mixed heritage. (…)
By Marek Glogoczowski
This Article came from www.rense.com