Whited Out, Erased from History - The Documentary

Article

Whited Out Documentary: Erased from History

Whited Out Order banner

To order a copy of the Whited Out Documentary DVD ($10.00) please click on the link to our Store: Watchman Reports Store

Also, do not forget to give us your mailing address. Thanks for your donation.

This documentary “Whited Out” brings to light the hidden truth of what happened to the indigenous people all over the Earth and how they have been lightened through a process of whitening the gene pool. Whited Out explores the white lies in history as White Europeans attempt to change the face of the past by erasing and changing names of places and people. The White lies that completely change the perceptions of the entire world and from the beginning of man. From Adam to Jesus, who's real name was Yahushua, and even to the real Israelites of the Scriptures and how their identity was stolen by the Khazars, Jewish converts. Join Watchman Yahu and DeborahYah as they journey through history and uncover the white lies of European historians. Watchman Yahu explains how the wicked intentionally spread their seed through colonization and rape of indigenous women around the world(Matthew 13:25-43 Read the story of the wheat & tares). DeborahYah talks about how it is genetically impossible to populate the dark races from a white man and a white woman which further exposes the white lie that the first humans were white. Whited Out also goes on to expose the truth about the so-called Jews who are really Khazars that converted to Judaism a few centuries ago, and how they have the entire world fooled into believing that they are the true people of the Bible. It also answers questions like, “Where are the lost tribes of Israel today?” Some claim that they are of all nationalities and races, like the Chinese and Mexicans, and other races like the native Americans. If you want to truly know where they are then you must watch this documentary “Whited Out!”

Support the truth! It is our goal to produce high quality HD documentaries that brings the truth and expose the lies that have been presented to us over the years. Under the guidance of the Set apart Ruach (Holy Spirit) we plan to produce awesome documentaries that will help change lives. We took 3 years to produce “Whited Out: Erased From History,” Documentary, and the response has been incredible. Your donations will help support our efforts in continuing to bring thew truth faster. Your donation help us to do the will of the Most High God! Thank you so much for your donation! With your donation you will receive a DVD copy of the documentary. If you would like to donate more please click on the donate tab above! Your contribution will be greatly appreciated.

Shalom, Watchman Yahu, Deborah Yah,

Watchman Reports

page visitor counter
who is online counter java hosting

688 days ago

Rating

24 votes
Comments
Order by:
Per page:

•  Bina:

Wow all of this truth was just hiding from us thank you so mush for this truth may Yehoshua give you the strenght to keep opening His children eyes

30 days ago
    0 points

•  odeleyasarahYah:

Shalom everyone.My life has been greatly transformed by watching this.Questions, Dreams, Visions and beliefs I have had was clarified and answered in your documentary. I was condemned for My beliefs and actions by my friends, family and all who knew me.My life has been better since, my family have now accepted and understood my decisions, my sister was the one who saw your video and called me and told me to watch it. she has apologizes, stop going to her former church and as I have done accepted we are Hebrew Israelite and taking our place in Yah Kingdom. We live in the Caribbean and I am ashamed of our men and how they treat all women. What you have said in the Videos and the Willy Linch letters are Prevalent in the caribbean,the thing is there are very few living and doing the right thing and those few still come up wanting. From my father to almost every man I have meet are abusive in one way of another and most women here believe that they have a good man once he put them in a house and pays the bills, and these brothers believe you should be grateful and should not get angry if they got a girl/woman on the side once he takes care of you. Well I will not settle for this so until I meet a man who has Yah and his Principles and stand by that,I will stay with my Yahushwa and my Yah. Thank you for all your motivation,information,wisdom and let Yah continue to use you, you will be persecuted for his name but halleluiah, you know you doing it right.Shalom

104 days ago
    1 point

•  Hadassah_bYaqub:

THANK YOU FOR THE TRUTH.

114 days ago
    -1 point

•  THUMPER1:

HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER , WOD2

170 days ago
    0 points

•  adelle09:

Excellent informative and truthfull documentary, ive watched it twice already gives much insight and is backed up with scripture, definate must see, Thanks for putting this up. May the Most High continue to bless you in his Truth.

484 days ago·2 replies2 replies